Timetable example (typical day)
Morning: Guidance of the concept and theory of Gold Vision
Afternoon: Group work
- Setting goals
- Practice enhancing self-evaluation
Morning Afternoon: Implementation of applied work based on the practices of Day 1
- How to increase the power of attraction and getting involved
- Practice positive communications with Feed Forward
- Understand your own roots through Cause Theory
- Leadership model of Gold Vision
- How to motivate team members
- How to get over obstacles
We customize the content depending on the company’s situation and requests.
The standard cost will be 1 million yen (excluding tax) a day.
We will have a meeting and make a quote individually.
Content: Participants will learn a deep overview of Gold Vision and experience it in two days.
Day 1 ( method), Day 2 (practice)
Content: Participants will experience the basics of Gold Vision in one day.
Content: Participants will learn the method of Gold Vision and experience the most essential part of it through its main work.
1 hour and half version
Participants will learn the method of Gold Vision succinctly.